- Submission of Abstract: by 15 April 2022 (Closed)
- Notification of Acceptance: by 30 April 2022
- Submission of Full paper: by 30 May 2022
- Deadline of Registration: by 30 May 2022
- Conference dates: Tentative October/November 2022
Abstract should be within 250 words and should include the objectives, methodology and findings. Abstract must be related to any of the sub-themes of this conference and should be submitted online.
Full paper submission
Full paper should be within 6,000 words. Authors of qualified abstracts will be required to submit their full paper by 30 May 2022. No paper may be accepted after the deadline. Papers must be written in English and should follow Harvard referencing style.
Presentation in the conference
Only accepted papers will be allowed to be presented in the conference. The conference organizing committee will communicate the decision regarding the acceptance of the paper to the author(s) in due course.