- Submission of Abstract: by 31 August 2021
- Notification of Acceptance: by 15 September 2021
- Submission of Full paper: by 30 September 2021
- Deadline of Registration: by 31 October 2021
- Conference dates: 18-20 November 2021
Abstract should be within 250 words and should include the objectives, methodology and findings. Abstract must be related to any of the sub-themes of this conference and should be submitted online. The last of date of abstract submission is 15 March 2021.
Full paper submission
Full paper should be within 6,000 words. Authors of qualified abstracts will be required to submit their full paper by 30 April 2021
. No paper may be accepted after the deadline. Papers must be written in English and should follow Harvard referencing style.
Presentation in the conference
Only accepted papers will be allowed to be presented in the conference. The conference organizing committee will communicate the decision regarding the acceptance of the paper to the author(s) in due course.